Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Writing and college


    Writing is difficult for me.  I would love to do more writing but When I get assigned something or just try to sit down and write it takes me longer than normal things.  I am terrible at concentrating.  I can just be writing something small and it will take me 20 minutes just to think of what I want in there or how it is supposed to go. 

    I decided to go back to college for my son.  I want him to see that education is important and that he can be anything he wants to be.  I am also in school so I can hopefully get a job that I love to do.  I don’t know if the major I picked is something I would love to do for the rest of my life and if I decide that it’s not I can always come back to school to figure it out.  I hope that college will help me decide what I want to do for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment