Thursday, February 9, 2012

lessons in life!

Just sitting down and thinking about how this year has started has made me realize I am not living my life to the fullest.  Within the past two months I have knows two people that have died and just thinking about them has made me have a new thinking about life.  I have realized that you need to make whatever you can out of your life.  Love, Laugh, Live, and forgive because you never know when something will happen.  I have gone through changes from the start of the year.  Some of them good and some of them not.  If I have thought about that sooner I might not have pushed people out of my life.  This just shows that you learn new things every day weather your in school or not, you learn about your life.  So just a reminder to everyone to just live your life!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you Jessica. It seems to be the lesson that is the hardest to remember. It is a life long lesson that we need to re-learn over and over; Emotions, resentment, jealousy envy and the list goes on. Human nature and behavior can rule us and make us unhappy. It is when we remember to forgive,let go and have faith, That is when we shine. Thanks for the reminder Jessica.
    Have a great week.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete