Monday, April 30, 2012

An issue I care about

Well the topic of my research paper is homeschooling.  But one topic I really care about is bullying.  Through out the years it has gotten worse.  There are younger kids that start bullying and they now do it on the internet.  My son starts preschool next year and I fear the worst for him because he is not like other kids.  He doesnt have the common hair color like blond, brown, or black.  He had red hair and he has glasses already at the age of 4.  He is the type of kid that they would bully because of those reasons.  With the storied I hear more and more about how bad it has gotten.  I feel like I will have to end up teaching him to either stick up for himself or not to be afraid to talk to people about it.  Having your kid be bullied scares me because there are kids that commit suicide because of it and I am scared that it could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment