Monday, April 30, 2012

On Teenagers and Tattoos

I don't think teenagers should get tattoos.  They might be unique but they are something that you have to live with for the rest of your life.  I have tattoos but I was an adult when I got them.  Most of my tattoos have meaning behind them I have a  couple for my family and I just got one that doesn't have a meaning.  Tattoos are not something you just want to get you honestly have to think about them before you get them.  I have always told myself that I wouldn't get a name tattooed on me and I see people with their partners names on them.  I don't disapprove of tattoos but just make sure you think about them.  You also have to think about your future.  Are jobs going to hire you if you have a  bunch of tattoos that can't be covered up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment