Monday, April 30, 2012

last blog

Well that last blog for this class and with so much going through my mind I don't know what I want to say.   I have not gotten any better at writing.  I just don't know if writing is right for me.  This is the first time blogging for me and I don't have a problem with it but it is just not for me.  I just couldn't keep up with it as you could tell.  The semester wont by way to fast and I felt like I really didn't have time to think about anything.  I am kind of worried about how my grade will be because English has never been a strong subject for me and just hoping I get a decent grade.

1 comment:

  1. English is hard for me as well. My goal is if I can take a little something out of each class and remember it for later I will feel the struggles are worht it! Good luck lin the future!

    ReplyDelete